Thursday, April 16, 2015

Secretly

There are so many individuals that are walking around secretly hurting right now. As I type this out another young soul dies by their own accord. Another girl is being raped, another young boy being bullied at school. Too much bad in the world, it's almost clear as day why we are all struggling depression. There used to be so much beauty, Some days I still find beauty in the world, but it's more bad then good. I want to be a change that brings light into this dark place that we all inhabit. Let me be that light in your dark world. If your feeling down and suicidal please contact me! I want to help you! I know I may not know you, but I do care. I believe every life to be precious. Even when it seems like every body else has a different opinion. You don't have to battle it secretly, open up to me! I will do my best to give the most honest answers I can. Hopefully save your life!
Depressionangels@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment